Enjoy a luxury experience by staying at one of our 828 harbour view guest rooms with the Best Internet Rate from HK$1,080.
• Free in-room Internet access
• Free Upgrade to next room category up to Premier Harbour View room (subject to availability)
• Priority Early Check in (subject to availability)
• Complimentary Late Check out until 4p.m. (subject to availability)
• Special rate at HK$300 for extra bed for the third occupancy
• Eligible to earn air mileage for selected airlines per stay
• Free admission to Fitness Centre and swimming pool
• Free Local Calls
• Free use of in-room safety box
• Welcome fruits amenities
• 10% discount in Hotel restaurants & lounges (except banquet, weddings, meetings, set and special priced menus, private dining, outside catering, festive seasons, fireworks night, takeaway items, tobacco or bottled wine
• 10% discount on spa & massage services
• 10% discount on laundry & dry cleaning
• Complimentary in-room coffee / tea-making facilities
• Complimentary 2 bottles of distilled water with daily replenishment
• Complimentary shuttle bus service to / from Causeway Bay – HK Station and North Point – Taikoo Shing
• Complimentary Airport Express shuttle bus service from Hong Kong Station by route H2 (Passenger with AEL Train Ticket or boarding pass)
• Complimentary shuttle service from Hotel to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre directly for major trade fairs
Transportation Arrangement to / from Airport:
• Shuttle bus at HK$170 per seat per trip
• Limousine at HK$800 per car per trip (Maximum 3 passengers)
• Kindly approach Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts Airport Counter B05a at the Arrival Hall B.
Terms & Conditions:
• The above promotion is valid till 30 December 2016.
• Subject to room availability and advance reservation is requited.
• High season supplement applies.
• Subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax (if applicable).
• Blackout dates apply. The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
• In case of dispute, the decision of Harbour Grand Hong Kong shall be final.