If you would like to be informed of future news and information, please contact the hotel's marketing communications office.
Winning Another Award - Best New Hotel for Wedding Banquet 2010
Harbour Grand Hong Kong is pleased to receive the Best New Hotel for Wedding Banquet 2010 awarded by ESDlife.
“Being a new 5-star hotel, we have been working very hard to strive for excellence in service and quality, and we are very pleased that our effort is recognized by the market. The accolade also serves as an added motivation to us and to remind us to be the best of the best at all times,” remarked Benedict Chow, the Hotel’s General Manager.
Harbour Grand Hong Kong has attained six other awards since its opening in June last year. These include:
- Best New City Hotel 2009 by TTG Asia Media Pte Ltd.
- Le 188˚ Restaurant & Lounge included in Hong Kong Tatler’s “Hong Kong’s Best Restaurant 2010”
- Le 188˚ Restaurant & Lounge and Harbour Grand Café awarded the U Favourite Awards 2010 by U Magazine – Best View Restaurant and Best Rising Star
- Selected as the Best Executive Suites and Best Executive Club Lounge by Hurun Presidential Awards Hong Kong 2010
- Nagomi Japanese Restaurant awarded the “Best-ever Dining Awards” in the Japanese Cuisine category by Weekend Weekly
The Swarovski Chandelier hung under the 32-foot high ceiling of the oval-shaped art nouveau cum modern lobby makes an impression to every guest. The Grand Ballroom, equally adorned with gigantic sparkling Chandelier, plus the starry floor-to-ceiling Salon Rooms, have become one of the favourite venues for weddings. Extraordinary locations like Viewing Deck with the huge LED screen, Le 188˚ Terrace and Lobby Lounge & Alfresco have provided other choicest venues for wedding functions.
Opened on 1 June 2009, Habour Grand Hong Kong has transformed travelling into a luxury harbourside living. All 828 guestrooms and most of its five restaurants and lounge pride themselves on the unbeatable sea views. Totalling 12,685 square feet of banquet space fully equipped with the latest audio-visual technology and wireless Internet connectivity, facilities including a 6,200-square-foot Grand Ballroom with over 22 feet ceiling height and eight function rooms from 450 to 1,023 square feet – perfect for banquets of various scales.
Surf our site at: www.harbourgrand.com/hongkong, or become our fans at our page on Facebook.
Contact: Wings Mok – Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: 852-2121 2637
Fax: 852-3908 6869