Wedding Planning Services at Harbour Grand Hong Kong
1 week ahead
- Pick up tailor-made gowns,
- Pack for honeymoon,
- Confirm travel arrangements,
- Confirm number of guests and details with caterer,
- Order roasted pig for home-coming ritual,
- Assign a close friend/relative to take care of the bride’s personal belongings for the day,
- Arrange payments for banquet, door-opening lai-see, other lai-see and tips,
- Go through the rundown with close relatives and explain their respective roles,
- Have manicure, pedicure and hair removal 2 days in advance,
- Reserve table for bridal party lunch (if needed),
- Prepare amenity kits for emergency use (i.e. sewing kits, cotton buds, double-sided tape),
Wedding Open Day 2014
Step into the realm of G...
Easter Specials 2014
Celebrating 5th Anniver...
Special 5th Anniversary “Buy 5 pay 4” Offers
You are cordially invite...