2012 Luxury Firework Night by the Harbourside
Blessed with a unique view of Victoria Harbour, Harbour Grand Hong Kong, located at the waterfront, will present a plethora of dining and accommodation packages for firework display enjoyment on the National Day, 1 October 2012.
National Day Firework Room Packages from HK$3,538#
Le 188˚ Restaurant & Lounge
5-Course Set Dinner (drink excluded) – HK$1,388 per person
5 Glasses Pairing Wine – additional HK$500 per person
Drinks Min. Spending – HK$388 per person (7 pm – 1 am)
Live Entertainment (7:30 pm – 11:30 pm)
Kwan Cheuk Heen
Firework Set Dinner Menu A – HK$1,188 per person (min. 4 persons)
Firework Set Dinner Menu B – HK$788 per person (min. 4 persons)
A La Carte* - Min. Spending: HK$788 per person
Harbour Grand Café
Dinner Buffet▲ – HK$688 per adult, HK$388 per child
Terms & conditions:
- All patrons can access to The Promenade to enjoy the firework display.
- *A la carte must be pre-ordered 72 hours in advance.
- ▲ Patrons can access to the poolside to enjoy the firework display.
- #Guests can enjoy the firework display in guestrooms from Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room category and above.
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Advance reservation is required.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of postponement of the firework display, guests can consume their dinner on 2 October 2012 or on the day of the actual firework display.
- In case of cancellation of the firework display, guests can consume their dinner on 1 October 2012 or enjoy the meal based on the deposit made before 30 November 2012. Blackout dates apply.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In case of dispute, Harbour Grand Hong Kong reserves the right on the final decision.