Dining Highlights in March
Discover the wonders of roots vegetables by sampling Chef Daniel Birkner’s “Roots Menu” at Le 188° Restaurant & Lounge ---- “Lamb Sirloin, Carrot and Fondant Potatoes”, ”Venison Loin, Salt Crusted Celeriac, Celery Ashes, Sour Cream”, ”Beef Cheeks, Onion Confit, Turnips and Potato Foam”, ”John Dory, Beetroot, Shii-take, Potato and Brown Caper Butter” and ”Halibut and Langoustines, Caramelized Salsify and Tarragon Sauce”.
To beat the cold weather, Chef Ki - Executive Sous Chef – Chinese has prepared a series of delicacies in “Sichuan Style” to spice up the winter season. Highlights including Spicy Lobster Sliced "Sichuan Style", Sliced Pork with Garlic and Spicy Sauce, Spicy Sichuan Red Chili Soup with Fish and Fried Shrimp with Dried Red Pepper.
Nagomi will present a six-course Wagyu beef Sukiyaki Set Menu from January to March to warm your soul. Set Menu includes Egg Roll with Cod Roe, Snapper and Maitake Mushroom Soup, Scallop Sashimi, Assorted Seafood Tempura, Wagyu Beef Sukiyaki and more.
Japanese and Korean cuisine will be the feature of dinner buffet from January to March. Come sample Baked Oyster Japanese Style, Roasted Shishamo with Black Miso Sauce, Japanese Assorted Skewers, Spicy seafood and Tofu Soup and Beef Ribs Stew and spoil your taste buds!
Come indulge in our ten Spring special drinks and enjoy the relaxing moment at our cozy Lobby Lounge.
Terms and conditions:
- The above promotion is valid till 31 March 2014.
- Blackout dates apply.
- The above offers are subject to availability and advance booking is required.
- Subject to 10% service charge.
- The above offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional item, discounts, coupons and offers.
- In case of dispute, Harbour Grand Hong Kong reserves the right on the final decision.
For enquiries or reservations, please call (852)2121 2689 or email email@example.com